Thank you for your interest in Connecting Point!
Our application process is designed to see our program in action, meet our staff and discuss the goals for each prospective Teammate.
To begin the application process:
- Call and schedule a tour: 972-773-9937.
- Complete the Teammate Application Form, save as a PDF file and email to [email protected].
- Submit the application fee of $100.00. Please write “Application Fee” and the prospective Teammate’s name in the Notes section.This fee can be waived upon request for applicants who receive HHSC vouchers.
- Interview with prospective Teammate, parents/guardians, and the CPPC Admissions team.
In addition to the completion of the application, please also scan and email the following to [email protected]:
- Guardianship paperwork (if applicable).
- Doctor’s orders for medication/treatment (if applicable).
- Most recent copy of the following:
- Full Individual Evaluation (FIE)
- Individual Education Plan (IEP)
- Behavior Modification Plan (if applicable)
- Any evaluations completed by Metrocare, DARS, and/or your provider.
Private pay client fees are $35.00 to $45.00* per day for our 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. program.
Extended hours are available by private pay only from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for $5.00 morning / $15.00 afternoon per day. If these hours do not meet your needs, let’s discuss.
For individuals with HCS, CLASS, or TxHmL benefits, these rates will be discussed with the Provider.
*The level of need is determined by the Executive Director and Program Manager upon review of the prospective Teammate application and interview.