- What are your hours of operation?
Connecting Point of Park Cities Hours:
Monday – Friday
Business Hours: 8 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Program: 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Early drop-off: 8:30 a.m.
Late pick-up: 3:30 p.m.
Connecting Point is committed to serving the needs of our Teammates and their families. Please inquire about additional hours if needed.
- How do I contact you?
- Who do you serve?
Connecting Point serves individuals with a broad range of abilities. Our program is designed for ages 16 and older.
- How are you different from other day-hab programs?
- Connecting Point is small by design. We maintain a maximum 1:5 staff to Teammate ratio.
- Our program is created and led by our Program Manager who has more than 15 years in special education, and a master’s degree in Vocational Rehabilitation Psychology.
- With a Program Nurse on staff we are able to care for Teammates’ daily medical needs.
- The Executive Director has a personal passion for individuals with IDD having grown-up with, and continuing to assist in the care of, her brother with Down’s Syndrome.
- The Connecting Point staff maintain strong relationships with our Teammates’ families, therapists and care providers to ensure effective communication and constituency.
- Connecting Point believes that integrating Teammates with a variety of abilities throughout the day, provides the optimum experience for everyone, yet also provides break-out sessions to meet the unique needs of each individual.
- We are community focused. Each month our Teammates participate in a volunteer activity. Our teammates are in the community each Tuesday and Thursday. (Community outings will resume when Dallas county achieves Level Green.)
- Do you offer online programming?
Yes, Connecting Point offers online programming. Please email us at [email protected] to inquire about our online programming.
- How are you funded?
The majority of funding for Connecting Point of Park Cities is by generous donations, and foundation grants. Approximately 25% of our operating budget comes from Teammate fees.
- Do you accept Texas Health and Human Commission funding?
- What about COVID-19?
Connecting Point operates in strict accordance with CDC guidelines. Please click here to learn more about how we keep our Teammates and staff safe.