Connecting Point of Park Cities Hours:
Monday – Friday
Business Hours: 8 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Program: 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Early drop-off: 8:30 a.m.
Late pick-up: 3:30 p.m.
Connecting Point is committed to serving the needs of our Teammates and their families. Please inquire about additional hours if needed.
Connecting Point serves individuals with a broad range of abilities. Our program is designed for ages 16 and older.
- Connecting Point is small by design. We maintain a maximum 1:5 staff to Teammate ratio.
- Our program is created and led by our Program Manager who has more than 15 years in special education, and a master’s degree in Vocational Rehabilitation Psychology.
- With a Program Nurse on staff we are able to care for Teammates’ daily medical needs.
- The Executive Director has a personal passion for individuals with IDD having grown-up with, and continuing to assist in the care of, her brother with Down’s Syndrome.
- The Connecting Point staff maintain strong relationships with our Teammates’ families, therapists and care providers to ensure effective communication and constituency.
- Connecting Point believes that integrating Teammates with a variety of abilities throughout the day, provides the optimum experience for everyone, yet also provides break-out sessions to meet the unique needs of each individual.
- We are community focused. Each month our Teammates participate in a volunteer activity. Our teammates are in the community each Tuesday and Thursday. (Community outings will resume when Dallas county achieves Level Green.)
Yes, Connecting Point offers online programming. Please email us at [email protected] to inquire about our online programming.
The majority of funding for Connecting Point of Park Cities is by generous donations, and foundation grants. Approximately 25% of our operating budget comes from Teammate fees.
Connecting Point operates in strict accordance with CDC guidelines. Please click here to learn more about how we keep our Teammates and staff safe.